Sunday, April 27, 2014

PUTTING JOBS FIRST ... RIGHT HIS JOB!


Washington Needs to Put Jobs First                       April 26, 2014

I wanted you to be one of the first to see this.  It’s this week’s national Republican Address, which I delivered from a small business in Miami County, Ohio, right up the road from my hometown. 
It shows how Republicans are focused on getting Washington out of the way so our economy can grow and America’s workers can find good jobs and better pay.   
Watch it now on my Facebook page, and let me know what you think.



Republicans have kept our pledge to listen to the American people.  With your help, we've cut spending, made it easier to pay for college, and opened up new markets for American products.  Think about what we could accomplish if Democrats in Washington stopped treating our economy like a second language and put jobs first.

That’s what this address is about, and I hope you’ll take a look.

Thanks,


John Boehner
Speaker of the House



A FIRM COMMITMENT TO REPEAL OBAMACARESHOULD BE A LITMUS TEST FOR ALL REPUBLICANS RUNNING IN 2014.