Thursday, October 20, 2016

I WILL ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF THIS ELECTION ... IF I WIN!

WIKILEAKS: Podesta Says It’s OK for Illegals to Vote With Driver’s License….
JOSE ... "WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?"  A CHEBE ... AND WITH MY CALIFORNIA LICENSE I CAN DO A DRIVE THRU VOTING ON NOVEMBER 8TH.!
In the latest Wikileaks Podesta documents John Podesta actually says it is OK for illegals to vote if they have a driver’s license.


John Podesta: I think Teddy’s idea scratches the itch, is pretty safe and uncomplicated.


Trump says the system is rigged.  Then we see this email the next day.




Almost half of California’s driver’s licenses went to illegal aliens last year.
12 states and the District of Columbia allow driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants.
On the picture ID, the one thing I have thought of in that space is that if you show up on Election Day with a drivers license with a picture, attest that you are a citizen, you have a right to vote in Federal elections.

These people are criminals.

Almost half of California’s driver’s licenses went to illegal aliens last year.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "WHO AM I?" ... CHECK MY CALIFORNIA DRIVERS LICENSE ... I'M HEADING TO AMERICA TO VOTE ON NOVEMBER 8TH.  
I'M BARACK'S BROTHER AND I'M LEGAL AND VOTING FOR DONALD J. TRUMP!
12 states and the District of Columbia allow driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants.
VALD ... "WHAT'S YOUR OPINION REGARDING WIKILEAKS?" ... WELL DONALD,  IF THE CONTENT OF THE EMAILS ACCURATE AND CORRECT, THEN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?