Sunday, July 29, 2012

I HOPE THE HOLE IS DEEP ENOUGH SO HE CAN'T GET OUT!


Matters not to me what “party” you identify with, 'cause the party is over. These figures tell a compelling story and should challenge everyone to think beyond partisan politics and finger pointing and get a grasp of reality before it is too late. 

Socialism is here; also hyper inflation, hidden from all of us by the fed. It won't help much if you're a high incomer with well funded retirement. After the 2012 election the buying power of the dollar will begin an accelerated descent to zip.

The ‘hope’ and ‘fundamental change’ promised for America will be far from what you may have expected beginning in 2008.

There is a common denominator in all this...the question is, what can we do about it? 

DON'T OVER THINK THE PROBLEM!!!
cid:1.3953233177@web180309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

cid:2.3953233177@web180309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

cid:3.3953233177@web180309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
I WOULD HAVE DONE MORE BUT MY FIRST TERM WAS TOO SHORT … WAIT, WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
cid:4.3953233177@web180309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

cid:5.3953233177@web180309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

cid:6.3953233177@web180309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
cid:7.3953233177@web180309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
cid:8.3953233177@web180309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

cid:9.3953233177@web180309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

cid:10.3953233177@web180309.mail.gq1.yahoo.com


I HOPE YOU SEE VALIDITY IN THIS AND PASS THIS URL ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. WE MAY NEVER GET A SECOND CHANCE.