![]() |
| THIS OFFENDS ME! |
'I was shaking and almost vomiting' in 2007 when Sen. Obama not only marched and shared a podium in Selma (yes, that Selma) with the racist militant New Black Panther Party (NBPP), he was SILENT when the NBPP Minister of War Najee Muhammed PUBLICLY CALLED FOR killing cops with AK-47s.
FWIW, my DISQUS comment stream mentions the racist history of the Democratic Party. And my 'pinned tweet' @joekiddone specifically addresses Obama's disturbing record concerning #BlueLives.
coniljw JoeKidd (@joekiddone) • a day ago
EVERY time I see/hear Obama speak I feel bile coming up the back of my throat; he is a liar (Obamacare, IRS targeting, NSA spying, DOJ gun running scheme (Mexico/Benghazi) liar, hate-pusher (towards cops/white folks/christians/morals), race-baiting (Trayvon Martin/Michael Brown) cases, dictator-coddling (Cuba/Iran) traitor.
uvm73 coniljw • a day ago
Obama is the one who in 2010 Congressional campaign urged his Hispanic audience to "punish our enemies!". Then, in 2012, his idiot side kick, Biden, shouted to a black audience: "Dey gonna put y'all Back in Chains!" But, this little CT weasel thinks he's going to barf when he merely sees the Confederate flag? I'm pretty sure he voted for both Obama and Biden.
