Wednesday, August 10, 2022

BIDEN'S BANANA REPUBLIC WITH FBI HIT LIST


 FBI AND IRS NEW HIT LIST
NO ONE IS BEYOND THEIR REACH
NO ONE!!!


Blaire Morgan
I love how, reading through the comments, it’s not only Americans who love Trump and want to see America Great Again. It overwhelms me with pride to say I am a patriot and I am an American. When America is back on top, then and only then can we begin to help other countries. How can a man take care of others and yet his house is a mess…! Thank God, thank you Trump!
greg featherston
I literally cried watching this video god bless America god bless all those who rally and patriot against the people trying to take America away and take patriotism away taking all of what this country’s meaning is away
Proud Saltire
I'm a Scot in Scotland ~ This speech even brought a tear to my eye .. .. ..!!! Certainly up there with " Braveheart " & the Presiddent's speech in " Independence Day " !!!! Go Trump 2024 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Margarete Noha
Pound for pound. I will always pick Trump.
Leanna Splinter
As an American, watching this is bringing tears to my eyes.
Teresa Rudolph
"The best is yet to come." I sure hope so. I remember, all too well, when Joe Biden said, during the first month of his presidency, that our darkest days were ahead of us. I remember thinking, You're right, but not for the reasons that you would have us believe. We need someone who believes in this country, and in doing right by this country. Even those who don't like Donald Trump should admire his tenacity. He's an inspiration to me, to not give up on things that are important to me. I just hope that enough other people are listening, and realize that we're going in the wrong direction and that Trump can get us back on course.
M. S.
Dieser Mensch ist wie geboren, ein Präsident zu sein. Gute Seele, guter Geschäftsmann, schlau, bodenständig, weise. Jemand, zu dem man aufschauen kann. Respekt!
Marites McDonald
He is absolutely correct. He got my family's support again.
Amanda Burnett
You love that man, best president we ever had and I hope he wins again and they don't take it from him. TRUMP 2024
Joyce Fonseca
Beautiful, a true leader for a great country - once again on the rise to be the best! God bless America and President Donald Trump for his courage and commitment....
Nicole Embry
As an American, He is a True Leader.
Paris
We love you Donald Trump we are waiting.💯AMERICA WAITIN for you!!!♥
Mrssea Sea
I miss hearing a true President speak like a true President.
1.2K
Moto Rider
So nice to hear a president that can speak and lead confidently. So articulate, with a powerful and true message. His opposition forgets how hand shakes work on a daily basis and is such an embarrassment to this country.
Jackie Harper
When Trump was campaigning for a second term my entire family and group of friends ridiculed and dismissed me for supporting his re election and admired him greatly.. I cannot express how sweet it is for them all to now realise that I was so right and they were all so wrong.... God Bless Donald J Trump... Trump 2024 🇺🇸... With ❤️ from 🇬🇧.
Ignatius Barracuda
It has been a while since we have heard an American president speaking a full and comprehensive sentence. All the best Mr. Trump!
tj vangarden
Jesus I'm English and watching this tears me up. People like him need to run all countries.
Raymond Roe
I love this country and so does President Trump. I got goose bumps hearing The Best Is Yet To Come. We the people for this nation. 🌍 '
Janet Monnett
I’m glad to see that non-US citizens see what a brilliant and patriotic President we had. I will be glad when our citizens wake up and our RINOS are gone. We need our true President back for our country and the world. I totally love and respect President Donald John Trump. Many prayers for this great leader. Greatest leader we have ever known.
Angel777
As an Australian God bless you Mr Trump because finally you will be president again all hail the Donald God bless
Mr. Perfect 1%er
Inspiring. Godspeed and Blessings America.
Maria Reale
The Greatest President ever. God Bless Trump and save America.
Starseed . Troy
The Greatest President in History. He will be back 2024 ✨🙏❤️🇺🇲
Jayson
This is such a beautiful and uplifting message, really gives me hope for the future. Its Awful that I would never have seen this moving speech on US news, so thanks a thousand to SkyNews
Jose Rivera
Man, everything he is saying is true….. pray people wake up 2024….
Mikke "The Rigor" Mortis
"The best is yet to come..." We stand with you, sir 🇺🇲
Beth Anne Erwin
If people can not see what this man is all about. For the people... Giving hope to millions around the world., uniting people in each God and each other... God bless this man and his family through this unsettling times.💝💝
Brandon
Once in our lifetime a person of such influence, leadership, and passion comes to light. Thank you Donald Trump.
Andrea Bontempo
I love you Sky News for putting this to view. Our own media in the US doesn't even do this. It's time for people to wake up and take back our world
Dale1963swans
…and he’s articulate, passionate, persuasive, confident. Such a contrast to the current US president.
Snow Leopard
God bless President Trump🇺🇸 "The best is yet to come."
Charlotte Marshall
You give us all hope President Trump. You are inspiring and I truly believe chosen. Bless you and your family..
df363-Dinorah
Thank you President Trump! Love this ad! Let’s go, you’ve got this and we have your back but more importantly, God has your back AGAIN! Love my President, #45! ❤️🇺🇸🙏💥